Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Why I will probably book with cruise line direct

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

The cruise was okay.  I feel that the stateroom service wasn't as good as it has been in prior cruises.  Also, the drink package is good but the service is SLOW.  What I did not like is that I could not get a table for two as requested directly from .  And also that since it is booked as a group reservation that this eliminates us from dealing directly with the cruise line when we need to adjust our reservation or try and get a firm confirmation on our dining arrangement.  For that reason, I will probably book any future cruises, if I cruise again, directly with the cruise line themselves.

Children's Programs n/a
Stateroom service was slow. Bathroom broke on three different occasions and the guest relations wouldn't do anything for us for the inconvenience. The assistant room steward was AWESOME
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Bridgetown, Barbados
Excellent catamaran cruise and snorkel.
Castries, St. Lucia
Rained this day in the morning. Went to sandals for a day pass which was very nice.
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Swimming with the dolphins in Anguilla was great...boat ride to get there is a little rocky.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Excellent port, nice shops, weather was gorgeous.

St Maarten trip to Anguilla for swimming with the dolphins was amazing.