Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Not too happy with the Celebrity Cruise Line

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I didn't feel it was worth the price we paid for the cruise.  There was also a lot of trying to up sell the beverage packages, excursions, restaurants on the ship, etc.

Our room #8226 on the 4th day, our carpet was VERY wet from a leak from the room next door.  On the 5th day it was SMELLING horrible.  When I brought it to our cabin steward, he said they would sprinkle carpet freshener on the carpet and it would be ok.  I told him that I would be asking for a different room and he said that there were no more rooms, we would have to stay.  To say the least, I'm very UNHAPPY with Celebrity Cruise and WOULD NOT sail with them again.

See comments above. Very unhappy with all the water and inconvenience this caused for us. Staff did not seem to care about it at all. The smell got really bad after a few days. This is not OK!

Select another cruise line....there are other choices and Celebrity was NOT worth all the extra money we paid.