Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Nice cruise

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

Overall the itinerary/trip was very nice (2nd time Seattle RT). 3 generations travelled. Appreciated the extra attention our senior mom rec'd from staff, esp main dining. Cust service/excurion - was VERY challenging to work with. Serveral time I would need the inquire about something and a lady would answer and say she will get back to me in a minute and would put me on the counter, can hear her helping customers one after another and would not pick up the phone! Waited for over 20 mintues (really!) as I was literally talking really loud to try to get her attention, so she would not forget she put the phone down. She finally picked up the phone to say, she will again get back to me in a few minutes! I was able to engage her just enough for her to get mad at me for not seeing there is 20 people in line and that I was not. Then she put the phone down again.  Are you kidding me?

Dining-altho we were confirmed for the # and time, by travel agent, Celeb agents and my emails, we arrived for dinner only to find that we were not listed on their reservation system AT ALL! Travelling with a party of 10 made it esp important to get all of this set before hand, as we did and with confirmation! There is a back story to this, but too much to write (their fault). They ran out of tables, but asked if we would sit on the 4th and it could be our designated area for the rest of the trip. It turned out fine.

Room attendant-nice fellow, but as the day went on, his body odor level went up. Smell was quite offensive.

Would never use our travel agent again...UAL cruise (another story).

Other than the disappointments, above, the cruise itself was fine. Nothing extraordinary.

Not enough outlets...one of 3 didn't work.

1 Comment