Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Mature Group

Sail Date: June 05, 2015

Love the ship, beautiful locations for amazing photo's. The select group for this cruise was an elderly group. (walkers, wheelchairs everywhere)This particular cruise is not your typical party boat. If you want to get away and relax or spend some quality time with family and/or friend(s) this is the cruise for you. Perfect ship to take mom or grandma on. I enjoyed seeing the elderly enjoy life in their golden years. God Is Good!!!

The food was plentiful, however the same menu everyday was a bit boring towards the end of the cruise. I was expecting at least one night of CRAB ~ I mean we're traveling Alaska. The only good show was the dancers, one comedian left the boat early and the one who took his place was reading from his notes. I felt a little cheated.

Our room service was good. We tipped him very well. Although I was expecting more towel designs upon entering the room at night. One animal looking arrangement for the entire trip.

Beautiful ship. Somewhat elegant
Too much of the same thing all week.
Very eager to help and serve
Only the broadway show was good.
Children's Programs Not sure
Some ineresting and some just something to do.
All about shopping and every port had the same thing. Then they advertise free items which look nothing like the advertisement. A waste of time.
Our service was exceptional.

Plenty of decks and freedom to visit them all. A lot of places on the ship to take nice pictures.

1 Comment