Good Value

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

We enjoyed the cruise.  An Alaskan cruise has been on my "to do" list for a long time and I felt the price through was really good.  Celebrity has a reputation for being better than most other cruise lines however it fell short in some areas.  Uninspired menus and average service in the main dining hall.  Poor bar service at critical times (no waiters and too few bartenders).  My opinion may be a little off because it had been 10 years since our last cruise which was on Holland America and perhaps  all cruise lines are not up to the standards back then.  However, I would cruise with Celebrity again if the destination and value were good.

Really enjoyed the floatplane.