Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska Cruise in mid July

Sail Date: July 18, 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our week long cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.  Beautiful ship, great food and wonderful staff made the journey to Alaska a pleasure.  My family has been on a several other cruise lines (Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian and Princess) and this by far was the best quality of food we have had on a boat.

We brought along our 20 month old daughter and our waiter, Shashi and his assistant Charlie provided the best service and special attention to her and our entire group.  We then requested them every night for the rest of the trip and they continued to provide excellent service.  They just did things like make sure they got food for my daughter right away to have something to distract her with or brought out special fruit plates of just her favorites.  Shashi would cut the harder to eat meats for the older people in our group, just the little things that were above and beyond what we ever expected.

Cruise Photos

The best quality of food I have had on a ship.
Shashi and Charlie did a fantastic job!
Children's Programs N/A, our daughter was too young to particpate.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Very pretty, great photo oppportunities.
Juneau, Alaska
Small town where we port, felt a little crowded.
Skagway, Alaska
Very cute town, lots to do.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Stayed on boat due to arriving so late.