Was OK But

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

It was OK this was our 12+ cruise. My husband and I would not recommend for our age group.  The music was much much to loud through out the ship even when a band was not playing it was piped in.  When we went to the library to read we could not because of the music. We ended up in our cabin, if we had wanted to read in our cabin we could have saved a lot of money and stayed home. We ate in the Blu, the food sizes were great not a lot of waste. There was usually only one choose that we would pick each night (not a lot to pick from). The Oceanview cafe was below what we are use to on cruises. The food was very spicy and not good for mid life stomaches. Several times I could not find anything to eat. Our last night we had been out and when we returned to the ship which was not late there was only hambergers and french fries, we are not kids and paid to much for the trip to eat hambergers and french fries. Our cabin was very nice and the crew with it were very nice and helpful. The 40's night in the one lounge was a BIG dissapointment.  We would have liked just some nice music not people dancing around making stupid actions. The shows for the most part were not worth seeing. Some piano music would have been great to sit and let your dinner digest. The only good part was that we were with friends.

Could have better

No Kids

Lena in the cafe

lounges OK

Great cabin and cabin workers

Train ride had to use a wheel chair to get to it hurting my husbands back. To find out that I could have taken my electric cart since they had a lift. It made me very upset.

Would have been better if I could have gotten off.
Was great to be in our cabin and see everything.
Would have been better if I could have gotten off.
Would have been better if I could have taken my electric cart off with me.
Better since I took my cart off and they have taxi that have lifts.