Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Sail Date: July 19, 2013

My experience was wonderful. This email was sent to my father. I did not receive a survey. My name is Beverly Gill.
It was an amazing experience. The food the staff and the cleanliness of the ship all A+. A special thanks to Edwardo,, our waiter, Violeta our waitress, and out outrageous cabin crew in cabin 8223. Love all of them!!! The young man who cleaned the elevators...,Outstanding job. Never saw one fingerprint!!
The performers were outstanding and Brent could make basket weaving interesting. He's a great teacher.
My only negative response was with my account and using the ID card on the ship. Each day there was an error on my account. Customer service resolved the issue quickly and with courtesy. However I would have lost quite a bit of money with the errors.
I have already recommended Celebity to all my friends and coworkers. Along with Alaska.
Thank you for making a once in a life time dream beautiful and memorable!!
Solstice was the BEST