Summer Time Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2015

My wife and I choose this cruise because it spent the most time in each of the ports we wanted to visit. The cruise was great! We had excellent food on the boat as well as in the ports. The ship had quality entertainment for all ages and the amenities were on point. Celebrity upgraded our drink package to Premium without telling us which was a great surprise. The only negative I can say about the ship Reflection is the pool sizes. There is one adult pool inside and two smaller pools on the main deck. These pools get crowded on sea days and the kids take over the pool during peak hours. I wish there was an outdoor pool for adults with a swim up bar. That would have been heaven. Other than that I think this cruise was amazing. We had a balcony suite and the views and the room service was beyond expectations.