Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Alaska Cruise

Sail Date: August 05, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The Luminae Restaurant and Staff were incredible. There was confusion about whether I was to receive a free included meal in a specialty restaurant. I wasted hours going back and forth. My Butler kept saying we had a free specialty restaurant and the concierge and restaurant said no. I finally went to a lunch in the Tuscan Grill and was it was barely average compared to Luminae. Also I had the most comprehensive drink package but the bars were without Macallen Scotch on three occasions. I also wasted over 5 hours on the phone with aa. to get my packages and people correct and there were only 3 people.

Wish it was bigger and there was a partition.
I did not expect or enjoy the shakedown by the person who collected our baggage. He said he was a long shoreman and worked for tips. I felt if I did not give him a tip something would happen to my bag. Even though I loaded the bag on the dolly myself.
The stream fishing at Icy Point was a lot of fun. My wife's dream come true. Most of the ports were tourist traps and to get away from the port was so expensive.
Nothing that really excited me.
As I said before Neven the waiter in the Luminae restaurant was always above and beyond.
Neven in the Luminae Restaurant was the best I have ever seen. Disappointed with the fact that Macallen Scotch was unavailable 3 times during the cruise. I upgraded to the highest level drink package just for that and it seemed to be hard to get.

Don't get the drink package as they don't always have what you paid for.