Alaska Cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Northern Glacier (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: August 05, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

The Luminae Restaurant and Staff were incredible. There was confusion about whether I was to receive a free included meal in a specialty restaurant. I wasted hours going back and forth. My Butler kept saying we had a free specialty restaurant and the concierge and restaurant said no. I finally went to a lunch in the Tuscan Grill and was it was barely average compared to Luminae. Also I had the most comprehensive drink package but the bars were without Macallen Scotch on three occasions. I also wasted over 5 hours on the phone with aa. to get my packages and people correct and there were only 3 people.

Neven in the Luminae Restaurant was the best I have ever seen. Disappointed with the fact that Macallen Scotch was unavailable 3 times during the cruise. I upgraded to the highest level drink package just for that and it seemed to be hard to get.

Nothing that really excited me.

As I said before Neven the waiter in the Luminae restaurant was always above and beyond.

Wish it was bigger and there was a partition.

Don't get the drink package as they don't always have what you paid for.