Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Purser

Alsaka cruise 2015!

Sail Date: July 24, 2015

Well, this was my first cruise.  I was definitely impressed with the level of service that was displayed at all times, from everyone working the ship!  I have heard fellow cruisers comparing this ship to others, and the recurring theme, was the level of service was best here.  What a treat to have that on my first cruise, but now I would be a little nervous about cruising anywhere else!

The food was amazing, although that was not the reason for taking the cruise, although I can see how it would be a foodie vacation for some. My sister was into the vegetarian menu quite a bit. I was at their spa cafe quite a bit to get healthy bites, yummy smoothies and fruit infused water.  We did splurge one afternoon and went to one of the upscale restaurants for lunch.  Definitely well worth it!

We used the gym, theater and pools (loved sitting in a hot tub in the cool Alaskan rain).  the gym was well run, and had the equipment we needed.  The shows in the theater were wonderful!  great performances and great performers.

Definitely get the drink package, you wont be sorry you did!

Peter, our room attendant, was wonderful!
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Did our shopping here, and had a great zip adventure. Don't forget the spruce tip beer at Skagway brewing company!
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Do the zip line!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Kayak the toonah islands!
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska