Very Little Complaints

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Northern Glacier (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: July 03, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Millennium

Although the Celebrity Millennium cruise was enjoyable overall, I thought that the cabins were a bit small. We were paying almost a 100 dollars per night for a room that had two very small beds and an even smaller sofa bed. Even so, room service was great and came by a couple times per day to make the beds and clean everything. I think the chocolate and towels shaped like animals was a nice touch, for anyone traveling with children. What I didn't like about the cruise's activities was that the 12-17 room, the X Club contained mostly games and gaming systems. My teenage daughter and her friends had nothing to do most of the time, and tried to join in on adult classes only to be kicked out because they were underage. Too many places were off-limits to them, and because of my daughter's poor eyesight and dislike of gaming she was not able to enjoy the cruise as much. Please add some other things for teens to do, or make more adult activities available for them! I felt the shore excursions were fun, and we went on multiple bus tours as well as going shopping in several places. The staff were friendly and helpful, always smiling at us and greeting us every day. The waiters and waitresses at the Metropolitan restaurant were especially great, explaining all the dishes and periodically coming to refill drinks and take away plates. The 7:00 and 9:00 shows were generally fun, but could have been more diverse. For example, we had a comedian for two nights and then dancing and singing for several more. The husband and wife duo, Yulia and Alan Reva was the best and most creative act, in my opinion. Although there were a few things I wish to correct, this cruise certainly was exciting and worth every penny.

At deck 10 or 11 and the helipad at deck 5, the Hubbard glacier was absolutely beautiful. If you happen to have a selfie stick (Don't laugh now, I'm very serious) it can help you get amazing panoramas and pictures above the crowd.
Also, on days when the ship is rocky, DO NOT GO TO THE BUFFET.

Very few places to visit, was back on the ship within an hour or two.