A Great Cruise

Alaska Northern Glacier Cruise
Sail Date: August 29, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
Cabin Number: 2032

I had a great time with my husband on our cruise.  The food was excellent and the view was even better.  We loved Cafe al Bacio and spent lots of time sipping coffee, listening to music, and looking out at the great view.  The comedian Fred Klett was the highlight of the evening shows.  He is hilarious and completely family friendly.  We purchased the Premium Non Alcoholic Drink Package and loved it.  We would definitely do it again.  The only other ship we have been on was Carnival Sensation.  Honestly we liked both ships about the same, preferring a couple features on each ship.  I had a brand new jacket stolen from my room on this trip and that was a bummer, but otherwise a great vacation.

Fred Klett comedian was awesome.

The entire staff at Al Bacio coffee was fantastic.

My brand new rain jacket was stolen from my room. Kind of hard to be happy with the service having had that happen, but the room attendants seemed nice enough.

Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska