Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

cruise member didn't take good care of fell down customer from staircase

Sail Date: August 08, 2014

I had bad experience with this trip. Weather for the first 3 days were wet and I had an incident I fell down on the stair case on the 5th day because of the water on the floor. There's one cruise member came to checked on me and asked me do I need to see doctor? I replied I think I am OK. After that no one back to check with me. Couple minutes later, I realized my hand had serious bruise and notice my hip and my knee hurt badly. My friend who went with me asked for the ice and we waited at least 8 - 10 minutes. People who seated next to us room 2075 customer commented "they are busy selling drinks and didn't bother to get ice for me at all".

except people found glass piece from pastry

1 Comment