Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Could have been better!

Sail Date: July 04, 2014

Service was very good, food average (the pizza was horrible). On shore days, when you got back on ship around 2 to 3 PM the buffet had very little open, but the pizza was open, we settled for a hamburger by the pool. One of my main problems with cruises is the companies treat you like criminals searching for alcahol. The naturalist on board was very good. My agent could not answer my only ?, when was our land tour scheduled to arive in Talkeetna so we could book a flightseeing tour, I made several calls and got it done no thanks to RJ. Land porfion was great.  I won't be recommending Celeberty or PL to anyone.  The $200 hotel credit was a joke, 90 days to use it and then you give it a month before the trip so I had 6 weeks after to use it and only on youf express deals, so we got Howard Johnson at Lake Tahoe, we would never pick them to stay.

Other cruises had better food

Book your own tours