Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Alaska Cruise - Celebrity Millennium

Sail Date: June 20, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great experience!!!   The destination, the ship, the crew everything was totally perfect.  I am a serial traveler, and I had my whole family with me.    We were all totally impressed!!!

Thank you captain Costas.  You and your team were great!!!!   We felt and were totally safe in your hands.

The food especially at the Olympic restaurant an incredible experience.  I lived in France for many years and I have been to many great French restaurants.   I never thought, my best dining experience would be on a ship on my way to Alaska.   The Olympic is that good.

Congratulations Celebrity.   This cruise is a real winner!!!

Captain Costas was the best!!!! He deserves a great pat on the back. His chief engineer also named Costas was wonderful as well. All the crew was absolutely wonderful.