Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a Great Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

My wife and I were hoping to have an enjoyable Honeymoon on my first cruise ever. She has been on the Millenium before and highly recommended that we get aboard. The cruise was not what I expected. It was more. Fantastic is all I can really say. From checking in to our final meal, it was all great!

Our Cruise Director Dru Pavlov made the trip a pure joy. He kept us busy, happy, entertained and well fed throughout the whole experience. I would take another cruise just to see him.

The wait staff at table #502 were second to none. They catered to our every need including a Honeymoon cake especially for us. We did spend one night at the Olympic and that was exceptional. Wow, talk about feeling special. They also had a Happy Honeymoon cake for us.

Pros: Everything was available on the ship and our crew was fantastic

Cons: Picking up our luggage in port and leaving.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Everything was clean and ready for us. The ship was just the right size because my wife doesn't like the huge layout of some of the ships. Just enough walking to work off any meal and the decor made us feel as if we were at a very high class hotel.
Couldn't have had a better wait staff. Friendly, helpful and full of great recommendations. Quality wasn't even a question. The food was well prepared, hot and delicious always.
Stateroom was clean and warm with a great feel for comfort. Shower was not as cramped as I was expecting and that was a big plus. Room was made and turned down whenever we came back from a days fun.
Staff was unbelievable. Felt as if we've known them for years
Top notch entertainment was seen everynight by us. Costuming, staging, music and performance were magnificent.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We took the bus ride through old and new San Juan. It was informative and the guide did a good job. Maybe would sight see a little more on our own the next time
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Had a great time on the catameran and snorkeling in the morning. Wish we would have known that the place we were scheduled to snorkel was not available and they went somewhere else instead. I might have changed our plans but we had a good time anyway. Of course my wife and I went shopping in town which she enjoyed to no end.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We went Waverunning which scared my wife to death but she survived. We will do it again at home so she can get use to the speed and rollercoaster feel. I liked the adrenalin rush. We spent the rest of the day just relaxing on the beach and enjoying the BBQ. The shopping was a bit intense but we did find a few things that we could use.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
Went horseback riding. The excursion program on TV said that we would be seeing a resort area traveling on a golf course. This was not where the trip tool us and when I told the excursion desk they gave us a percentage off. We didn't ask for anything back and we told them that we had a very good time. The partial refund was unsolicited and that was a wonderful surprise. They went out of there way to make us happy and we already were. Bravo