Not What I Expected!!!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
Over all, I thought the ship was poorly maintained, very disorganized and the entertainment was a joke.

The place is gorgeous, but the people are not friendly at all. I felt uncomfortable with there hostility.
Don't Miss: The Spanish villa
They did a lot of renovations in the "Old Town," it looks cleaner and prettier than few years ago.
Beautiful island!!! This time we decided to go with the crawd and visit the shops in down town. Everything was wonderful!!!
Don't Miss: The walk to town from the ship.
I love Labadee!!! Every time we stop there we do something different besides swimming and laying under a tree.
Don't Miss: The Zip Line for sure!

Pros: The Island

Cons: The Boat

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.