Wonderful experience

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
This was our first cruise and the experience was unbelievable. People could not do enough for you and they made you feel as though you were the most important people on earth. the food was not my favorite but not because it was not good, I'm just very hard to please and pickie.
I could not believe the amount of food and things to be done on board. It truly was a wonderful experience.

The staff could not do enough for us and went over and above what they did do.

Must take a bus tour.It was the greatest.
I just did not like this place was very dirty and I felt very uncomfortable there.
Don't Miss: nothing
This was the best.It was like your own private island and you could really get used to being there.
Don't Miss: everything
was not a favorite and did not spend must time there.

Pros: being pampered

Cons: The evening meals were too long.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!