Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful experience

Sail Date: December 16, 2007

This was our first cruise and the experience was unbelievable. People could not do enough for you and they made you feel as though you were the most important people on earth. the food was not my favorite but not because it was not good, I'm just very hard to please and pickie.
I could not believe the amount of food and things to be done on board. It truly was a wonderful experience.

Pros: being pampered

Cons: The evening meals were too long.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

The staff could not do enough for us and went over and above what they did do.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
was not a favorite and did not spend must time there.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Must take a bus tour.It was the greatest.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I just did not like this place was very dirty and I felt very uncomfortable there.
Don't Miss: nothing
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This was the best.It was like your own private island and you could really get used to being there.
Don't Miss: everything