Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great time on the sea!

Sail Date: December 16, 2007

Overall a wonderful ship and a great time. Never was bored, never was hungry, and was always greated by smiling friendly staff.

Pros: The food and service.

Cons: I had to get off the boat and go home to snow.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Food was excellant. Variety was ok. Dining times were good. Quality was excellant, always had something good to eat.
Staff was extremely friendly. Always trying to make everything perfect for their guests.
Small rooms and small bathrooms. Beds comfort was ok. condition was ok. amenities, hairdryer, minibar, safe, tv and thats about it. Balcony was nice.
The ship is nearing age 8, so it is a little old, but still in rather good shape. Everything was clean and neat, slight wear here and there, but overall very good.
Always something to do, shows were very good. Everyday you get a guide with the days activities schedule.
I didn't have any children in my party, but from what I heard they had stuff to do and enjoyed it.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
A lot of shopping to do.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
Got off the boat and went into town and left right away. Just about everyone who got off the boat did the same. Street vendors are constanly hustling you to buy stuff and your safety comes into question. We wished we would have stayed on the boat.
Don't Miss: The boat, stay on it.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Beautiful island. Went snorkling on Treasure Island and had a great time. Wish I had more time there.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful private island. Bring food and the bar and cruise staff to the island for you. Has beautiful beaches to lay out at and swim in. Also many activities options avaiable.