Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

15 Day Panama Canal Cruise - November 2015

Sail Date: November 05, 2015

This 15 day cruise was on me and my wife's bucket list. The Infinity did not disappoint and delivered a wonderful experience. The food was excellent. The entire staff was professional and friendly and no request was denied. The Excursions we experienced were well planned and executed.  We enjoyed all participated in. The Stateroom was clean and roomy. This was a great Cruise and my wife and I would do it again.  George and Judy

As stated before the State Room was charming, clean and comfortable, Ambrose and Hussain were exceptionable and took great care of us and made our stateroom experience a delight.

1 Comment