Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

1 st Cruise

Sail Date: November 04, 2014

1st Cruise  ever. The crew and the guests were really nice. After a couple days you felt like a family. As you would see some of the same people some of the time so, you could say Hello! There was always something to do or not to do. Depending on you. The rooms were clean. The stewards worked around you to make the beds etc. The food in the Formal Dining room was Great. Something new to try every night or not. The buffet was good. But after 7 pm the selection were very few. To get snacks or nonalcoholic drinks also, were hard to get. The gift did not have a . At night for dinner the selection was not that much at the buffet. .lot of gift shop things. At the buffet foods that should have been on ice wasn't and sat out all day i.e. mayonaise ,jello.salads with mayo or eggs in it, fresh fruit. I found the crew that made the Painni sandwiches were rude to customers at times. and they did not make the sandwiches right. It was very hard to find a plain sandwich on the ship. If you did the person made it seem it was a big deal - To make a Ham and cheese sandwich for someone. But, this was first cruise so I can not compare it with other cruise lines. We could not hear the announcements in our cabin. You could not look out the port hole window because it dirty.Needed small signs to help people find and get to the different areas on the boat.I went through the kitchen of a restraunt to get to deck 10 for a game show. Because I did not know what the correct way to go to deck 10. I sent 4 post cards from the ship. They were to be sent from Costa Rico and I was charge postal fees no one has received the postcard I sent to them. But, I enjoyed the cruise. I would do it again. it was a good traveling experience.I like to cruise now.

Noel Marino an d many other people
Destinations and Excursions Some of the tours the group felt rushed. Would have liked to have a longer time at the port of call Columbia,Costa Rico, colon Pananma
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Hotel Happy hour w/ appetizers wasn't what was expected. Prices in HOtel wat to high to eat there and to but snacks were high priced.
Cartagena, Colombia
Just seeing the HIstory, shopping. But we felt very rushed . 15 minutes to shop??!!
Colon, Panama
Monkey Tour was the Best. Learned a lot about Panama and the canal ,histoy and people.Loved it!
Panama Canal Transit
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
So much to see in such a short time. Felt rushed
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Felt rushed But, a good trip
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Good time. Nice tour.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
San Diego, California
The hotel was was like a maze that we stayed in and it felt like you walked forever. Group was spread out. The tours of San Diego were great. I learned alot about San Deigo.

I found while walking through the ship there were little cubby places with a chair and table where you could sit for as long as you liked and no one bothered you . and if you wanted to do your own excerise there were little place on deck 100,11 where you could do them and noone said anything.