Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska

Alaska is AWESOME!!

Sail Date: May 10, 2010

This is not a ship I would take again. The biggest disappointment was the food. The entertainment was not as good as I expected. There was not a good choice of activities and fun things to do. The ship staff was not as friendly as other ships. The ship decor was very bland and unappealing.

Pros: The best bartender on the seven seas in the Martini Bar. Santos was fabulous

Cons: The food in the dining room was a HUGE disappointment.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? No.

No flash and Wow appeal. Very unattractive.Really did not like the center area, did not open up into a huge beautiful centerpiece.
Not much variety. Much lower than my expectations. I expected top rate, professional Vegas type singer and dancers, alas, no.
Miss the towel animals!
Not as friendly as other cruises. They were walking around in another world with little interaction unless they had to.
I will never do Select Dining again. The later you ate the worse the food. On the 4th night in the dining room we got hot bread. We were surprised, the waiter said it should be hot every night. Only one other night of an 11 day cruise was it hot. I did not like being confined to a small section of the dining room on the second floor. The food quality was a Huge disappointment. The selection was not great either. I expected a whole lot more.
Juneau, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Beautiful city lots to see.
Ketchikan, Alaska
So much to see and not enough time. It is Beautiful.
Skagway, Alaska
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Leaving this port you want to be in the front of the ship watching for Whales. There is a strait you go through that is teaming with Hundreds of them some even jumping,
Sitka, Alaska
You want to see Bald Eagles this is the place. I never saw so many in my life. They are in every tree and flying all over the place. Watch from the ship, you can see them diving and picking up fish. It is Awesome!!