Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

The Equinox is a beautiful ship, with a stellar crew. It is clean, easy to navigate. After one day, it is easy to know your way around the ship. For me I particularly like the blu restaurant and will always be part of the Aqua Class just to be able to eat there. The servers are spectacular. The food outstanding. It is an intimate setting that is unlike any other cruise option.

very well designed. Having a balcony is great.
Barcelona, Spain
Toulon, France
Cannes, France
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Ajaccio, Corsica
Cagliari, Sardinia
Messina, Sicily
Salerno (Amalfi Coast), Italy
I love the Amalfi Coast. I would prefer Sorrento for a port. More central to other attractions (ie Pompei, Campri, Positano)
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
costly to get to Rome from here