Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 21, 2016

Very nice places. I would like to see some improvement of the bad ones. Maybe chose a deferent ports for the bad ones. I would have liked to see an adult pool. A late night on board move would be nice to watch under the stares.

Overall very nice Cruise
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
The house of the Version Mary was very nice to visit. Some of the Sales people around were rude. I saw a man was trying to splash water on a tourist because he took a Pic of his camel without paying 1$.
Rhodes, Greece
Valletta, Malta
Messina, Sicily
In Messina hope on hope of was un organized. We waited and for a long time to get on the bus. Also the bus was not on time. I seen older people returning to the cruise in a Taxi.
Naples, Italy
Downtown streets were dirty.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy