Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The stops were amazing! Staff not as accommodating as usual

Sail Date: June 21, 2016

The itinerary of all the stops was absolutely amazing! Loved it!

The boat is brand new and it has some really cool new things like an imax theatre and now instead of eating every night in the dining room there are 5 other restaurants to eat at that only charge a little bit extra money in case you want to mix it up. The boat is very alternative and new but lacks the detail the other boats have that were made with wood and seem more luxurious to me.

I would say the biggest difference this cruise had was the staff. They were for the most part very nice but a few things went wrong on my stay and they were not accommodating at all to help. For example, I booked a balcony room for 4 ppl. In the states I've stayed in a 4 person room and have been very comfortable and in fact can still remember how comfortable the bunk beds were to this day! This 4 person room had one bunk bed and someone had to sleep on the sofa bed. The sofa bed and the bunk bed were probably the worst thing we had ever had to sleep on besides the floor! They were incredibly uncomfortable. Since it was a 10 night cruise we asked 4 times what we could do to make the beds not so miserable and the staff only offered to add more blankets on as padding. I was really disappointed in that.

The sofa bed and bunk bed were incredibly uncomfortable. The worst thing I've ever slept on.