Cruise to a great time.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

I loved the cruise. I have cruised any times and this cruise was a winner. The staff on the boat was great. The food was great. The ports were great. Grand Turk was my favorite.

Having no place set up for the daily trivia was a pain. The lobby ( where it was held) is not the right place to have it. It should be put in a bar or a room by itself.

Baab. Was my cabin steward. He was great. Inside room perfect for the daily naps. Take a flashlight to find the bathroom when the lights are off. It is pitch dark !

Movies were great and new !!
Adult pool was a great thing.
We used the acu puncture it was nice for the pain I was experiencing.
Bottomless bubbles. The best !!!

Best place ever.