Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise to a great time.

Sail Date: October 10, 2015

I loved the cruise. I have cruised any times and this cruise was a winner. The staff on the boat was great. The food was great. The ports were great. Grand Turk was my favorite.

Baab. Was my cabin steward. He was great. Inside room perfect for the daily naps. Take a flashlight to find the bathroom when the lights are off. It is pitch dark !
Having no place set up for the daily trivia was a pain. The lobby ( where it was held) is not the right place to have it. It should be put in a bar or a room by itself.

Movies were great and new !!
Adult pool was a great thing.
We used the acu puncture it was nice for the pain I was experiencing.
Bottomless bubbles. The best !!!

1 Comment