Very Dissapointed

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10 Night Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (San Juan To Port Canaveral)
Sail Date: December 09, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

After 15 - 20 cruises in Carnival and Royal Caribbean, this was very disappointing.  I paid for two passengers(balcony rate). At the last minute, my significant other could not go. I did pay full price for both passengers. I.e., I paid about $800 extra for a second person. I was suppose to be given a $75 promotion for a dinner in one of the restaurants. I was given 1/2 only $37.50, even though I paid fully for the second person. Other items dissapointing:

1) no refrigerator in room  2) lack of account/dinner menus/ room service ordering on the TV. 3) confiscated a second bottle of wine and ship threw it away. again I paid for two passengers.  4) I was suppose to be refunded port charges($104) which I have not received.

My question will you respond to this. How do you feel about the "customer service" on my trip? If your were the customer, would you be satisfied?

Thank you.........

*** EDITED 12/28/15 TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

No refrigerator... Poor account management on TV

Need to upgrade to other ships amentities