Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Carnival Splendor Nov1. 2014

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

I will start with the cruise ship. I really did not have much of an issue with the ship. The ship was clean and staff was awesome. The Cruise director was not the best. Most of the week to me it seamed like he did not care. There was several day we did not know it was time to go to port because he never made the announcement. It seemed like Malcom was just there for a pay check. The entertainment was so so. The main issue I have is with the smoking at the casino bar when the casino is not open, any time you went through that area smoke was really bad.

St. Croix - Very beautiful Island. Just make sure you do not stop on a Sunday not much open.

Martinique - Loved the island.   We got off the ship and got a taxi tour $45.00 for 4 hours.

Grenada - We booked a tours through JNJTOURS Stay away from them after looking for them for 30 min we got a taxi for the same price and was awesome

Dominica -Had a 5 hour island tour booked though My Sisters Tour great tour company.

Grand Turk - Words can not describe this place a must see for your self

Cruise Photos

This was prob the worst I have seen on a carnival
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Just get off the boat and get a tour make sure it is not a sunday
Stay away from JNJTOURS
Must vist spice plantation
My Sisters Tour was waonderful
Grand Turk Island
Miami, Florida

If you do not like smoke try to avoid the casino bar area when the cruise is at port the let people smoke there, Never really had to wait long at lunch on the libo. Brunch on days at sea at the main dinning room is a must. Over all really enjoyed the cruise, I can not say enough about din.Staff