Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Cruise Review.

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

My girlfriend has been on 4-5 cruises, & I have never been on a cruise before.  Overall the cruise was very nice, especially since it is a week to just get away.   The meals(all 3 plus a day) were excellent.  There was always a full itinerary for each entire day. The ports/destinations we were and /or stopped at were very good.  The staff on the cruises ship were excellent, especially our room attendant(Kadek Agus-Wirnata) was the ABSOLUTE BEST.  He was always there for us, there was very little to nothing he could do for us.  He was very attentive to us, he continually checked on us to see if we needed ANYTHING.  If I could have  been on a any cruise I would hope/wish to have him as out attendant.

The staff especially our attendant was the BEST. You couldn't ask for a person any better than whom we had. He set the bar high the next person to be any better as our room attendant.