Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Carnival Pride

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Cabin: 6503

I was very pleased with my recent trip on the Carnival Pride.  Our stateroom was very comfortable and the crew members helped my family and I to make a smooth transition from the check-in to the ship.  The entertainment and the food was exceptional.  It was the first cruise for my aunt and cousin and they were very impressed.   The port of call were different from the ones that I experienced last year on the same ship and the up-grades that were added to the ship for instance the dive in area and the fiesta area and the new Guy Burger area were outstanding..

I really enjoyed having a balcony the room was very nice and more spacious than I expected. I couldn't believe how much closet space there was.