Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

My First Cruise

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

We just completed our cruise on the Carnival Pride. What a wonderful experience. Neither my husband or myself had ever been on a cruise before. It was very exciting for us. The ship itself is beautiful. But the most important part was how the staff made us feel. Everyone was so friendly and professional. We felt like royalty. If it was in my power, I would give everybody a raise. I was also impressed by the fact that everyone (staff) was from different countries. It would be amaising if the rest of us could get along so well together. Having never been on a cruise before, I was impressed by the activities. You could find something to fit every mood & time of day or night. We stopped in three ports. We had fun in all three, but our favorite by far is Cabo San Lucas. It is beautiful. We have shared our positive experience with several of our friends and encouraged them to book a cruise. It is well worth it. We will certainly be cruising more in the future!

Pros: I felt like a celebrity

Cons: It was a little rough sailing & I experienced some nausea

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Did we become members of the "Rich & Famous"?
I love the little towel animals. We bought the book to treat our guests as well.
They were friendly & professional....we looked forward to interacting with them each day.
Always in tip top shape.
We could always find something enjoyable to do.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
This port is beautiful. The shopping is the best, but the time here was too short. We didn't have time to eat here.
Don't Miss: We went on the Jeep Rhino trip. It is awesome, we even saw whales. Lots of fun.
Mazatlan, Mexico

Don't Miss: The weather was beautiful, shopping was fun & we ate at Senor
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Okay, but not my favorite port.
Don't Miss: We went shopping & ate at the Blue Shrimp