Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

April cruise

Sail Date: April 25, 2015

This was our first Carnival cruise and it was very nice.  The ship was comfortable and the people were great.  The ship was full, but it never seemed crowded.  The pool areas were open air, so it was too cold to swim going and coming home, and the hot tubs were not hot at all.  Deck areas were too windy to use.  The only thing we did not like was the entertainment show entry.  I am disabled, having to climb and descend stairs is difficult to enter the showrooms.  Everything else was really good.

Difficult to tell the time onboard. Put clocks at the elevators so everyone can find the time without having to carry a watch. Never was able to determine where I was on the ship, so I was always picking the wrong side of the ship to find my cabin.