Great time off from everything

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

It was our family's first time going on a cruise and I would say it's not that bad. I love the service all the crews provided! Living like Kings and Queens on the ship was fantastic! I love the clear paradise beaches of Cabos and Puerto Vallarta but not at Matzalan. Our tour guy in Puerto Vallarta is very good, he even drive to buy us fresh mangoes while we played in the beautiful beach! Besides enjoying the day in all the ports, I would say I was quite bore in the ship the last two days coming back to Long Beach. I wish there were water slide in the ship for my two little girls to play and a nicer size pool for the kids to swim. I also wish the menus for breakfast and lunch would change at least every other day. It was the same thing every single day which makes it not very interesting. But overall experience was great!

Wish there were different selectiion for breakfast and lunch everyday...not the same thing everytime :(

Not that much things going on for children :(

Almost all of the crews were great! Shout out to Surperdee, Nenad and our room cleaner (forgot his name). They were all great!

Love the ship quality

Love it!
The car parking is way too expensive!
Love the paradise beaches but didn't like all those people trying to sell me stuff I didn't need. You HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN TOILET PAPERS when coming here! Bring $1 bills too. You have to tip them in order to use their bathroom and they will only hand you a tiny small amount of toilet paper to use.
Bought the excursion to Stone Island and I must say I wasted a whole day there. Didn't enjoy anything at all. Beach were just as dirty as in California. Fresh coconut tasted nothing like coconut. Food was ok. Very dusty with dirts flying.
Had a great time here. Ziplining was great! Beaches were awesome...we did snorkling here and it was perfect! Had fresh mangoes off the tree, it was perfect!