Another Excellent Experience

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Captain

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

Efficient boarding process, great service and wonderful staff.

The stateroom felt very warm to us. After the technician monitored it 3 (three)  times he found it to be within Carnival standards Without even asking our cabin steward Jocelyn brought us a large fan and put it on the desk. Helped tremendously.

For the first time, beginning in the terminal waiting to board I began my cruise as "Cruising Santa".  So right from the start the kids were aware they were sharing a ship with "Santa".  What a privilege and blessing to see their reactions!

Another first - I got the Frank Sinatra part for the "Carnival Legends" show. Working on stage with fellow passengers and especially the talented singers and dancers was a memory that will linger a long, long time.

Dr. E was very entertaining my second favorite cruise director... Mike Pack is still the best.
I got to sing "My Way" as the Frank Sinatra Part in the Carnival Legends show. What a blast!

All of the staff we came in contact with were superb!
One lens fell out of my glasses and Antonella in the watch shop repaired it for me.

Guy's Pig and Anchor is ONLY open on sea days. Get there early!

Save money ...Price souvenirs in the shopping area when getting off the ship but don't purchase anything until you check out the smaller shops in town, Haggle, haggle then walk away until merchant offers a lower price.