Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The cruise was wonderful. This was my 7th carnival cruise. My last one before this one wasn't not the best but our experience on the magic was fantastic. Food was great, service was amazing and the cleanliness of the ship was premier. Our room lady was wonderful and very spunky. I was happy with my #7 disembark number. This was one of my previous complaints, as it should go by number of cruises and not deck number. If I choose a lower deck. I should not be punished at how fast I get off the ship bc I chose a lower deck number. And I'm still not happy about the free drink ticket on he last day of the cruise after 5pm. We really enjoyed the cocktail party but now you need like 100 days at sea to go to that now.

Wonderful. She was awesome.