Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

AMAZING!

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

BEST CRUISE EVER!!! From the ship to the cruise director, itinerary, food, entertainment, nightclub - everything was just spot on. Wish there were an extra sea day!

Great cabin right around the corner from the elevators.
Quickest boarding ever! Got to the port at 12:30 and was on board before 1PM. Disembarkation was just as quick!
First time doing the Western itinerary and I loved it! My favorites was Roatan, it is an absolutely beautiful island. We went to Mayan Princess resort and I did not want to leave!
They had beer pong tournaments and the nightclub was the best place to be every night!
I have no children thus I cannot comment on this aspect.
Entertainment Lots of great bands playing throughout the ship, I kind of missed seeing a Latin band but they are probably only on ships leaving out of Miami.
Dr. E is such an amazing CD, he makes the Magic even more MAGICAL! Suzette at the nightclub bar is my favorite! Met her on the Breeze last year and nearly screamed when I saw her again! She makes the best (and strongest) drinks on the ship, ask her for the Royal Flush or Blue Long Island!!!
So many food choices, we usually eat at the Steakhouse and do Chef's Table but we skipped it this time around. The food in the MDR was great! I don't see why people are complaining about tablecloths, my food still tasted the same.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Nice place. Went to Yaya and would not return again.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Mayan Princess Resort is absolutely gorgeous, it is a MUST!
Belize City, Belize
Did nothing here, it was too hot to hang about in the port so we just went back to the ship to cool off in the pool.
Mr. Sanchos was great! The whole fried fish was soooo good I had to have seconds! We got a cabana for free and the pool were nice and cool!

If you're up late, go to the open decks in the front of the ship for a full view of the entire galaxy! It was absolutely beautiful!