Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

It was a Magical experience

Sail Date: September 04, 2011

This was my first cruise, so I dont have much to compare it to, however Im completely sold! the ship itself was breath-taking, the staff were brilliant, the food was delicious, it was an all-around perfect holiday for a virgin cruiser like myself! I have nothing but positive things to say, and will certainly recommend Carnival Magic to any one of my friends.young/old.budget conscious/ or lazy! :)

Pros: our cruise director John Heald

Cons: lack of seating by the pool areas

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

the staff was just brilliant! so professional, friendly, and warm!
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
it was hard to choose what to do as we were only able to see either the Vatican OR Colluseum. i would say you definitely need 2 days to fully enjoy it, especially since its such a far bus ride away.
Venice, Italy
getting lost in Venice is the best part of going there. just wandering through the alleys popping into the shops is so much fun! and there is no place you'll visit that has bad food or wine!!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
the sights from the cable care were amazing.
Don't Miss: sitting in the 'old town' at a cafe and people watching (with come Croatian wine) is a must
Messina, Sicily
one of my favourite ports. it has the culteral feel to it, yet seemed to be at a slower pace (or maybe it was just me) i thoroughly enjoyed everything about Sicily!
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
LOVED the wine tour! wish i was able to visit Florence as well though.