Review of experience

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Legend

Enjoyed the cruise overall, until the ship had a malfunction that caused the ship to tilt extremely. It was a very scary and chaotic moment. It took a long moment before the captain to explain what happened on the speaker. There was not a plan of action explained to us. There was no apologies and no reassurance on the safety of the passengers. This was my first cruise and this incident left me very uneasy to ever take another. If I ever decide to take another, it probably will not be through carnival, because of the lack in reassuring the passengers after the event.

Very nice and Ramone did a very nice job.

Not sure if I would recommend