Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing experience!

Sail Date: July 19, 2016

This cruise was truly incredible!  Alaska, the final frontier has been on my bucket list for years!  We chose to cruise, so that we could relax and not worry about driving, finding hotel accommodations and worrying about food and restaurants.   We had a large family and friends group of 19 and there was something for everyone aboard our ship from ages 3-76, everyone had a blast!  The food was superb, staff was friendly and and helpful, our cabin was perfect, and our experience in Alaska was all that we could have imagined!

We had an extended balcony and it was excellent! We had 5 deck chairs on our balcony and room for our family and my parents. Views from the balcony in Alaska were BEAUTIFUL. We were able to relax and see whales, seals and other wildlife from the privacy of our room. It was a good decision to upgrade to this room with incredible views.
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Due to the chunks of ice in Tracy Arm during our visit we were unable to sail into this area. We visited Endicott Fjord instead and the views were stunning!
Skagway, Alaska
Great shopping, we went on the White Pass train. Nice history of the area and spectacular views!!!
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Very rainy in this area... bring poncho or raincoat or umbrella!
Victoria, British Columbia
Would have loved to see this port in the daytime.. We were here from 730-midnight.

This ship is GORGEOUS ! I think cabin 6232 was a gem! It was next to a storage room, so the balcony was EXTRA LARGE!! My travel agent looked out for me by getting me into this room!