Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Alaskan Cruise June 2015

Sail Date: June 09, 2015

I couldn't have been happier with this cruise.  Carnival did a great job while we were cruising.  The people could not have been nicer and the service was wonderful.  Our cabin steward was Tennyson and he was happy to help us with whatever request we made.  Everything was organized and planned in a way that gave my whole party (14 of us) time to relax and to check out all the ports of call at which we stopped.  This is only my second cruise and the first with Carnival and I would definitely cruise again on Carnival.  The people at the Pixels photo gallery were just as wonderful.  I want to give a shout out to Van Walter who was a joy when getting pictures taken.  I will definitely look into any future cruises on Carnival Cruise lines.

Tennyson (cabin steward) and Van Walter (Pixels gallery)
Entertainment did not partake in any of the entertainments offered--
Children's Programs No children
Onboard Activities did not partake
Tennyson did a wonderful job of servicing our room and was very helpful with any requests we made of him--more than enough storage space for all the bags and clothes.
Seattle, Washington
Ride the taxis--very hilly city! But easy to get around
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
can't say enough about the scenery
Skagway, Alaska
wonderful little town though a little shocked at how small it really is
Juneau, Alaska
wonderful--saw a baby humpback whale breach while on an excursion--won't ever forget seeing that
Ketchikan, Alaska
another little town and surprised at how small it is
Victoria, British Columbia
beautiful place but wish we had more time to visit--maybe during the day

Everything was wonderful--the buffet area was clean--food was good and varied--rooms were kept clean--ports of call were wonderful