Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First cruise was a blast!

Sail Date: January 23, 2016

Carnival Glory's sailing on January 23, 2016 was my absolute first cruise ever. Cruised with my older sister, brother-in-law, and two of their friends. I must admit, I did not know what to expect, even though my sister had already been on several cruises, and had filled me in on certain rules and procedures aboard a cruise ship. The boarding process was long, but once on board, everything started to fall into place rather seamlessly. The accommodations were a little tight, but considering that I was on a ship, I guess I could rate it as average.  The cuisine served on the Glory was definitely above average, especially the dinners served in the Platinum Restaurant. Every evening was an adventure to see the menu presented to me as I took my seat at our assigned table. I was never disappointed. The port-of-calls were all new to me with the exception of St. Thomas USVI, and San Juan, PR. The crew were all very friendly and accommodating at all times. No complaints there. Friends would always tell me that once you experience your first cruise, provided you had an enjoyable time, you would become a fan of cruising and look forward to planning and going on your next cruise to wherever. And yes, I'm not ashamed to say that I have undoubtedly fallen into that cliche. And yes, I would go with Carnival Cruise Lines again.

Cabin was always cleaned properly.