AWESOME

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (San Juan To New Orleans)
Sail Date: January 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

My husband and I just finished 21 days aboard the Carnival Dream.  We did a back to back with this trip being the second cruise of the 21 days.  THE ENTIRE CRUISE WAS AWESOME!!!!  We love Carnival and I am only a few cruises away from being Diamond!!

Food was great!

NA

Service was great in the dining room and at the buffet. Allen and Rahmat in the dining room were great. Our room stewards, Set and Ida did a great job.

Ship was very clean. Any time we were at the buffet, Sumarina was constantly cleaning the floors.

Loved our cabin and as I said before, Our room stewards did a great job keeping it clean.

Everything on the Carnival Dream was great. All food areas and all food was great.