Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

AWESOME

Sail Date: January 14, 2016

My husband and I just finished 21 days aboard the Carnival Dream.  We did a back to back with this trip being the second cruise of the 21 days.  THE ENTIRE CRUISE WAS AWESOME!!!!  We love Carnival and I am only a few cruises away from being Diamond!!

Loved our cabin and as I said before, Our room stewards did a great job keeping it clean.
Ship was very clean. Any time we were at the buffet, Sumarina was constantly cleaning the floors.
Children's Programs NA
Service was great in the dining room and at the buffet. Allen and Rahmat in the dining room were great. Our room stewards, Set and Ida did a great job.
Food was great!

Everything on the Carnival Dream was great. All food areas and all food was great.