Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Perfect the entire time until the last day to be scammed by Princess and then insulted by their customer relations manager.

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

This was our first cruise ever and had a great time and treated great until it was time to leave the ship. We looked at our bill for detailed expenses and noticed we were charged over $400 for Internet use that we barely used. Every charge was for exactly one hour. They made it very easy to logon and near impossible to logout. It is a complete scam to get more money. We had a $1900 bill when we were to leave and I agree with every bit of it except the over charges for Internet that we did not use. I asked to talk to customer relations manager and he refunded a small portion of the over charges which was an insult. I told him we didn't use that Internet and should not pay for it. He was very rude. He interrupted me every time I tried to explain and he talked down to me like I was stupid for not logging off. He blamed me for all the charges and said he wouldn't take any more off the bill. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he told me that there is nobody above him which was a flat out lie. What started out as a perfect cruise and we were looking at dates to cruise again was all ruined on the last day as we were leaving the ship. I doubt we will ever cruise with Princess again because we feel we were scammed and completely insulted and had the absolute worst customer service experience of our entire life. When we remember back to this cruise all we can think about is how it ended. It's too bad that one hour of terrible customer service ruined what would have been the best vacation of our life. Princess needs to realize all the work they put in during the cruise to make it great can be completely ruined in a matter of minutes on the customers way off the ship. We did finally get refunded for the money they scammed us out of a few days later by Princess headquarters and an apology for the worst customer service experience of our life but the apology just doesn't get us to trust Princess again. Who is to say it wouldn't all happen again and we get treated like animals on the day to leave ship again. We will probably try a different cruise line and see if they know how to treat their customers, not only during the cruise but on the day we leave the ship also. One thing I know for sure. It can't possibly get any worse than our last day with Princess.

Our cabin was very nice. Our Stewart was awesome. He exceeded all my expectations in every way possible.
Everyone was perfect except for one person on the day we left the ship. He ruined it for everyone that did such a great job.

Do NOT log into the ships internet through your phone. They make it so simple to login a 5 year old child could do it but they make it nearly impossible to logout. When you go to their logout webpage the page doesn't load up. No matter what you try to do you can't log off and then they get more $$$.