Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Princess Cruise 2

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Really enjoyed this cruise. I especially liked having new movies shown in the theater every day. I also loved that you had some comedians (clean and funny) in the theater and not just loud music shows and dancers. Really liked having Happy Hour at 4 PM every day before dinner. Dining room service was great--did not see the staff cut-backs some other lines have had.

very efficient floor plan and comfortable but shower very small!
very efficient
elegant décor and very clean
enjoyed them all
lots of trivia but a lack of game shows during day
Children's Programs not applicable
I loved having the new movies on the big screen every day and under the stars movies.
Love assigned seating--had my table, my waiters, my time great service
Montego Bay, Jamaica
always book an excursion. Jamaican bobsled ride is great!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Stay on the ship at Coxen Hole. Go ashore at Mahogany Bay.
Belize City, Belize
Tours to Mayan ruins are great. Did tour of Belize City this time--good tour but city is old and dirty.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
enjoyed the Mexican Flyers on the pole--excellent
Cartagena, Colombia
stay on the ship!!
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Costa Rica clean and friendly and beautiful

always get assigned seating in dining room to be sure you can dine without waiting. enjoy the open seating at breakfast and lunch to meet new people.