Princess Cruise 2

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

21 Night Caribbean & Panama Explorer (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: B717

Really enjoyed this cruise. I especially liked having new movies shown in the theater every day. I also loved that you had some comedians (clean and funny) in the theater and not just loud music shows and dancers. Really liked having Happy Hour at 4 PM every day before dinner. Dining room service was great--did not see the staff cut-backs some other lines have had.

Love assigned seating--had my table, my waiters, my time great service

lots of trivia but a lack of game shows during day

I loved having the new movies on the big screen every day and under the stars movies.

not applicable

elegant décor and very clean

very efficient floor plan and comfortable but shower very small!

always get assigned seating in dining room to be sure you can dine without waiting. enjoy the open seating at breakfast and lunch to meet new people.

always book an excursion. Jamaican bobsled ride is great!
Stay on the ship at Coxen Hole. Go ashore at Mahogany Bay.
Tours to Mayan ruins are great. Did tour of Belize City this time--good tour but city is old and dirty.
enjoyed the Mexican Flyers on the pole--excellent
stay on the ship!!
Costa Rica clean and friendly and beautiful