Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Caribbean Princess, my first cruise

Sail Date: April 26, 2009

This was my first cruise and I was very impressed with the ship and the islands. Everything was beautiful. The food was restaurant quality for the most part, and the crew was friendly. My only disappointment was having to be back on the ship by 4:30 some days and 5:30 the others. I would have loved to experience the night life on some of the islands.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and so were the islands

Cons: Not having more time on the islands

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Small quarters, but expected.
Restaurant quality food mostly, anytime dining was a great option for us. The 24 hour buffet was pretty good too.
Always something to do, lots of shows, movies, events, games, pools, bars, and more.
St. John's, Antigua
Canopy tour was good, but seemed short.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Booze cruise was nice, we did not get to snorkel however due to choppy waters.
Castries, St. Lucia
We should have done the canopy tour here, a very lush island! Rum Destillery tour not worth it. Pay $3 instead of $10 per person for just the rum tasting!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beach! Snorkel! Catamaran Tour! What a beautiful island, we went to St. Johns on a Ferry and loved it.
Don't Miss: St. Johns is a short Ferry ride away
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Go to the beach and snorkel on this island! Or take a Catamaran Tour.
Don't Miss: Baths at Virgin Gorda!