A nice cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Classic Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2009
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Overall my experience was a good one. There were a few things I'd change, like the fact that we did not get to dine in all dining rooms. I tried to eat dinner at a restaurant on my birthday night and was turned down. The day of disembarkation was not very pleasant. Breakfast was rushed and the waiter ignored my coffee request about 3 times. Another passenger at another table had to bring it to their attention! That was bad! I don't like the fact that everything had to be charged to your shipboard account. This creates a problem when trying to keep everything budgeted properly. I was enticed into buying two coupon books for $50 which was completely worthless! I did enjoy the ports however, which was one of the things that drew me to this particular cruise. The staff was pretty friendly and accommodating, with the exception of the dining experience, the cruise was a pretty good one!

dining times were not that convenient and the choices were not that great!

They needed to have a different variety of entertainment. Nowhere did I experience Caribbean music onboard and it was a Caribbean Cruise.

however, the next time I would definitely get a balcony room.
Nice Beach!
I expected more from this island but was dissapointed with the beach!
Nice lush island!
This was my birthday and it was remarkable. I would visit this island again!
Don't Miss: Catamaran with lunch was very nice!
First stop, was very nice! The most friendly people and the beach was fabulous!

Pros: My birthday excursion on a Catamaran

Cons: didn't get to sample all dining rooms and the service was just ok

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!