Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Cruise was ok

Sail Date: May 04, 2015

I would say this wasn't the best cruise I have been on. The food was ok ( I did like the roast beef sandwich and was happy they substituted lobster for the shrimp on the last formal night), staff helpful but miscommunication on last day regarding disembark process for excursion. I felt the availability of activities onboard ship was lacking especially since we were at sea for so long. The movie theater was too small and broke down the last day at sea. They should have used the larger theater to show movies since it was bigger and warmer than the outside screen.
Could of had more variety and better movie location
Tampa, Florida
Norfolk, Virginia
You can do things off the ship within walking distance
Cobh (Cork), Ireland
train right there for going into town
Cherbourg, France
shuttle bus into town available
Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium
Loved my excursion. port not much to look at
Harwich (London), England
Didn't realize there was a train near by to take to London

Use theater to show movies on dates at sea. More variety in room service items (changing menu) I liked having the ability to order eggs and meat for breakfast. I would like to see the chicken wings back on menu and maybe a few items that change everyday.