LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Anthem of the Seas

14 Night Italian Mediterranean (Southampton Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 18, 2015

Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Review Summary

My first disappointment was the smoking on the balconies. I have asthma and had to endure smoke in my cabin several times a day & especially at night. My complaints fell on deaf ears.I was told my asthma is not a top priority the concern is fire. I was also told you do not want to be sued for false accusation..Why wasn't there more emphasis on the no smoking rules thru reminders by the Captain and in print in the daily brochures. Your extra charges for water out of the room frig-- charges for room service- charge for a can of coke-despite having purchased a premium package for drinks. Prices on wine list not consistent with charges incurred..

The general consensus among many passengers  was the ship was only about extra charges. Impression of the ship when we boarded--it looked like a mall with shops on 4th-5th floor. The high cost on additional restaurants on the ship was also an issue with many people.

Ship Experiences

Very repetitive.

Enjoyed violinist--The Gift was a mystery to everyone .

Darvy was outstanding!! Made our dinner a fun time.Wished he served us every night. A bartender in Balleros who wears a cream shirt was very unpleasant. Some employees appeared to be unhappy with serving. Our stateroom attendant was very accommodating

First impression--looks like a mall

Cabin was very satisfactory.

Pool area --very limited for adults.

Ports Of Call