Not a good experience

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Customer service fell short in every way, except the main dining room.  The crowds were managed horribly.  This was my 8th cruise but first on Royal Caribbean.  It will likely be my last on the line.  The mad rush to get into the ice skating show was terrible.  The show was great but the experience tainted by the large crowd to get in.  Why not give tickets first come first serve?  Then there would be no mass of people.  The Promenade, while beautiful, was often so crowded with people as to be unusable.  There is virtually no place to eat after 9pm.  I find that unacceptable on a cruise.  The debarkation process was also not handled well.  People we talked to, except the dining staff did not seem to care about our experience at all.  The bed was terribly uncomfortable.  Your staff tried to help fix the problem but they did not have the tools.  Not being able to sleep properly for 7 days really poisons everything you do.  I also found the shore excursion options lacking compared to my prior cruises.

Main dining room was good but other options were lacking.

The cabin with the balcony was great, with the exception of the bed. It was horrible.

Go on a smaller ship. They do not handle the crowds well. Better yet, choose another line.